
A Brave at heart... I had my 20 year high school reunion at the end of July. On our tour of Boise High, which in no way resembles the same school I attended, Laney couldn't help but beg for a BEAT BORAH t-shirt! Grady went with the more traditional BOISE... it made me laugh... and miss living in the East end of Boise. Even though Boise High has been remodeled they have done a remarkable job of preserving history and it could be seen in every hall... we had a great time with the weekend festivities.

Boise Hawks - first game ever! A good time was had by all -
we'll definitely put this on our list for next summer!

You know that summer comes to an end with a trip to the Western Idaho Fair. We got lucky and it wasn't a million degrees, but I think there were still a million people! Of course we had our share of rides, pronto pups, and elephant ears... oh and more rides!
No comments:
Post a Comment